Saturday, September 25, 2010

Stuff. What i still need: red lanterns, some more pillowcases for small throw pillows

aluminum tape. Shiny! I can use it to cut out stars which I will hang from the ceiling, sweet.

an ikea swing:don't know if I can hang it but maybe we can use the rope and hook system it has for something else.

a roll of thin sheet metal
cable.
a shitload of wooden fruit crates, building materials?


pretty foam flowers, how can I use them?


pretty baskets for someone ?

I can use these for marker/crayon storage for the drawings people will make

Lights!
need more lanterns like this. (what shops on spadina sell them sandy?)
I could put a flashlight in there.


Sandy (or Iva) do you need this lamp?
glow in the dark stars (i have more) and a battery powered candle


pretty fabric (not sure where I would use it but its nice and colourful)

The Carpet!

curtain to cover the entrance, just have to figure out how to attach it,maybe rope ?

Mosquito net to hang above the bench if it's possible. need to try this out.

probably not for me (unless I drape something over it)
Ikea chairs (maybe I should use circular pillows instead of the ones I had on them before?)


It's nice but too big I think (unless someone wants it for themselves) or maybe outside

Possible Toy chest

Pillows (I have more from around my house, this is just a sampling)



the awesome Ikea triple pillow (could be a seat or extra padding for the bed)

needs a pillow case

No comments:

Post a Comment